Byon April 15, 2016
Here’s how to make these deliciously decadent bites in three easy steps.
Makes: 30 Preparation: 5 min Cooking: 1 min
- 385 g condensed milk
- 300 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla essence
You may also like: Triple chocolate brownies
1. Butter a baking pan and line with baking paper.
2. In a microwave-proof bowl add condensed milk and chocolate, then microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir until smooth.
3. Stir in the vanilla essence and pour into a prepared pan. Let sit for 2 hours or until cool.
You may also like: Peppermint Crisp fudge brownies